If you are ready for something new in your next stage of life, you have many choices available to you. At Green Hills Community we understand that those decisions are difficult to make. As a non-profit, faith-based senior living and care provider (supported by area churches), we value your role in making choices about the services and support you need.
We offer the following:
- carefree Independent Living
- supportive Assisted Living
- personalized Rehab, Therapy and Skilled Nursing
- nurturing Dementia and Memory Care
- trusted Care in Your Home
- flexible Adult Day Services
- enriched Support Service for you and your family by offering child care, an aquatic and fitness care center, and volunteer opportunities to help you enrich the lives of others.
Discover the enriching life experiences that only Green Hills Community can provide. Our commitment is to deliver superior care and services to the West Liberty and surrounding area, supporting healthy and active lifestyles.
We invite you to call 937.465.5065 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn more about the Green Hills difference.